Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Close To You

After i back to KL, v begin our same life again...i accompany u go eat,fetch u go dance n fetch u back...this moment i very long din have already since semester break.Today, i have it again, d feel very nice, very happy but dunno is good or not, because v really look like couple, u really look like my girlfriend but in reality you are not.
My heart is full of tremendous hope and wish you can be my girl, but i think i can't be so selfish to keep forcing you and did not care about your feeling. I know i can settle my feeling better than you, so i rather to face all this, treat all this as normal, let it come by fainted n natural :)
Now, you already come in my heart. If a day, you come tell me, at last...you choose want is together back with him then i will give up you, hopefully i really can but i still will be your guardian angel...Help you when you need me' This i can promise you..
Anyway, i wont blame anyone because i think besides Love, the god ask me come to this world is to do other thing else, i still have many thing can do n done my job as a pure human. Hehe..Me also will say all this, maybe really face too much thing in recently, let me know what the complexity in this world n between human...Feeling can give people a sweet life but also will crush your whole life, depend on how we face it and think it.
At here, I wish to tell her, my life can be wonderfull without you but my life can't be perfect without you...

No comments:

Post a Comment