Friday, May 29, 2009

Decision

Today, Me and her really can't be so close? Whenever i close to her, i really got impulse to be her bf. Everytime, when out with her, saw her sms with her bf, really feel bit jealous...Since me n her also need each other, y just we can't be together? y need suffer all this? Is it i really have to give up her?
I got plan want give up her, but always till half of the way, i fail to do so. Sum people will think i really stupid to do all this, i also don't want to be like this but....I really lost myself, and really don't know what i want. In her heart, i more important or her bf? what i had done, is it so worth? i guess the god also don't know to answer me...Always say i had done many things to her, like to depend me, i always beside her or whatever but....actually who am i in your heart? Friend?it beyond it....Couple? It a joke...
Till a day come, when i feel u really no need me and my exist is unnecessary....I will go away....with no regret....Best wishes to you two...

No comments:

Post a Comment