Monday, May 25, 2009

A Happy Day~

Today is my 1st day for advance diploma...Just 1st day,so fast start study d, sumore is a hard subject decision making..zzzz...n fall aslep in class as usual...keke...hope after few day,reali will change myself bcum more hardworking d~
Besides that,a moment that reali make me happy....Today, i go watch 'Angel and Demon' with her...Before going,it rain so heavy..reali tink me n her dun hv faith...but at d end,d rain started to slow n stop...Mayb d god gv us guide that v will face problem n hard in 1st,then at the end,me n her will happy togather..hope so la..hehe..
During watching, my eye is watching d movie but heart keep tinking n feel extremely happy...it is our 1st movie that watch togather just me n her but maybe oso d last wan,but at least got 1 time i oso feel very satisfy d, at least at the end if reali no faith, i still will have sum happy memory with her....
This movie realy got bit meaningfull to me,it make me think back that time i go buy d whole set of Dan Brown novel for my xgf...haha...i and Dan Brown realy got faith...He make me have memory with my xgf n oso with 'Her', maybe i shuld thx him...keke
Anyway, realy feel very happy..hopefully got 1day can watch movie with her as couple...

No comments:

Post a Comment